Thursday, May 15, 2008

So you want to use my scraps?

I'm thrilled if you want to use my scraps in your creations. Most of them will be geared for tagging (72 DPI), but some may be at a higher DPI. Each one of my kits will have Terms Of Use included. When I wrote those, I didn't have a blog but now I do. So if you want to use my scraps in a tutorial, I'd love a credit back to this blog and to ItsMeKarin. Do not upload any of my scraps to any site for download. Please contact me if linking to my 4shared link is not possible.

Also, if you are making a tag or stat with my work, please credit me as ItsMeKarin and link to this blog. No credit is required if you're using artwork that does not permit additional credits on a tag.

If you still have questions, just dash an e-mail to me at
karin@wi.rr.com. Oh, and I'd love to see what you create with my scraps.

No comments: