Friday, May 16, 2008

T G I F !

Today is a beautiful day. The sun has been shining most of the day and it's 70 degrees. We went shopping for a bit after work today and it should be I bought a gazebo
to put on the patio so I can sit outside. I seem to have a sun allergy and swell up in hives and itching with just a few moments of sun exposure. So, I'm looking forward to the fresh air tomorrow morning (my favorite time to create) along with my laptop and cup of coffee!

Here's a kit I made several months ago. I hope someone can find some use for it. It is intended for tagging.

















Get the Black & Gold Scraps Kit HERE. (link disabled)


















I also made some Incredimail stationary using some of the bits from the kit. The black disks shown in the stats are included in the kit. Get the black stat HERE. Get the white stat HERE.

















1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.