Monday, August 11, 2008

PSP Ric-Rac Script

Hi Everyone!

I've been tagging for a little more than 4 years. A couple of years ago, I started doing a little bit of scripting (very simple, adding effects to a name for mass tag creation).

When I started making scraps, I'd work on something until it was how I liked it and then I'd script it for myself so I could make it over and over for kits or whatever. So, now I'm going to share this one with all of you. I redid this script so it is interactive for easier use by you.

I truly would appreciate your comments if you go ahead and download it, so please comment! Also, please make sure you read my instructions and TOU in the zip file.

Get the script HERE.


6 comments:

Mystii said...

I love the script Karin - it works beautifully! Now if I can just create the perfect one for a tag I have in mind LOL!

ItsMeKarin said...

I'm glad you like it, Mystii!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Teri's Scrappin' PlayTime said...

Thanks so much for sharing your talents. Can't wait to try it out.
Smiles, Teri~

Serenity Sheri said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
Go to my blog to find the rules.

Cazzie's Scraps said...

Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful scripts.
Hugs Cazzie :)
http://cazziesscraps.blogspot.com/