Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

Good Morning, Everyone!

It's September 1st today........where has the summer gone?

Yesterday was my baby's 21st birthday. WOW! What an interesting experience that was on Saturday night to Sunday morning. Kyle hooked up with his big sister and her boyfriend and friends and Kyle's friends that are already 21 joined them as well. I have to say that I am proud of my daughter. As expected, there was lots of drinking and Kyle drank to excess. He apparently puked all over the patio when they got home after the bars closed. But....big sister to the rescue. She took care of him and made him stay awake until he was not so drunk. She plied him full of water and whatever else. When he woke up on Sunday (early) afternoon, he said he felt good other than being tired.

I love the fall. The cooler breezes are so welcome but here is September and we're going to be around 90 degrees the next couple of days. It's a good thing I'm a patient person.

I have had a very very busy week at work, but I did manage a freebie for you yesterday. I will be back in a bit with that posted for you all.

No comments: