Thursday, September 4, 2008

Upcoming Changes

I just wanted to give you guys a little bit of a scoop.

I've been making scripts, some of which you all have gotten to snag already. But the rest that I have right now are going to be commercial use ones and I will be selling them. Yup, I've got some super cool scripts for your tagging pleasure that I will be making available to you for a small fee. Don't worry though....I'll still have freebies!

I had hoped to find a store to sell in, but there are so many out there, it's mind-boggling. I've decided I'm just going to do it myself right from my blog. I just need to figure out the Pay Pal and shopping cart thing.

I'm pretty excited about this and hope that you guys are too!

Hugs,
Karin

1 comment:

Justine's Scraps said...

You go girl!! Still learning how to do scripts. People like some of my things and I can't write a tut for them, I just make them on a whim of tweak some things a little......LOL

Justine