Sunday, April 24, 2011

NEW - FREE - Bunny Script

I have a little holiday surprise for my blog fans. Yep, that's you!

It's been almost 3 years since I made a FREE script and that is because someone decided to go against my terms-of-use and called the script her own. She made the script (ribbons) and then sold sets of the ribbon in various colors. So, I stopped doing any free scripts. I am going to give you guys another try. Here we go..........

This script is FREE and for personal use only. It is interactive and will allow you to choose the colors for the different "parts". This script was written in PSP version 8.1 at 300 DPI and will work in newer versions. The finished size is 700 pixels by 860 pixels.


Grab it HERE.

Please do not share the script directly but feel free to link to my blog.
Thank you for respecting my simple request.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Don't forget to check out my Retirement Sale.

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

5stardigitalscrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials

Jeanne Johnson said...

I wanted to thank you for sharing all the scripts you have, they are so hard to come by.