Friday, May 6, 2011

3 New Scripts!

I have a few new scripts loaded into my stores and they are all on sale until May 15 (25% off).

Details about each of the scripts can be found by going to one of the stores and reading it there (I Got Lucky Skraps).

Overall, each of the scripts is completely interactive and requires no external plug-ins to run. They are all commercial-use, personal-use OK!

Flying Bug

Tiny Flower Spray

Nice Flower

My stores are listed in the upper right margin of my blog.

Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day so make sure you check out the great sales at both of my stores and remember that my products are 25% off!

Flying Bug: MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Tiny Flower Spray: MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Nice Flower: MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments: